Stamping On Gingham Cottage Designer Paper!
Have you ever stamped directly on designer paper? If the pattern on the paper is light enough in color, it can easily be done. Take this card for example, I used the Gingham Cottage Designer Paper and stamped the little acorns diagonally:
This is another card that I cased from our Mini Catalog because I loved it so much. I did change up the way the sentiment was done and added more leaves on the wreath. I hope you like it!
- Stamps: Cottage Wreaths
- Inks: Cajun Craze, Sahara Sand
- Cardstock: Sahara Sand, Basic White
- Designer Paper: Gingham Cottage
- Tools & Accessories: Linen Thread, Brushed Metallic Adhesive-Backed Dots, Country Wreaths Dies, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Paper Snips
- Card Base: Sahara Sand Cardstock 11″ x 4-1/4″. Score and fold at 5-1/2″.
- Layer #2: Gingham Cottage Designer Paper 5″ x 4-1/4″. Stamp the acorn image diagonally starting at the top right to the bottom left using Cajun Craze Ink. Glue to card front.
- Wreath: Stamp the wreath image on Basic White Cardstock using Sahara Sand Ink. Cut with the die. Glue to card front centered using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Sentiment: Stamp the sentiment on Basic White Cardstock using Sahara Sand Ink. Cut close to the wording using a Paper Trimmer. Cut the two ends into a banner shape using Paper Snips. Glue to wreath using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Leaves: Cut (6) leaves with the die and Sahara Sand Cardstock. Glue three at the top of the wreath above the sentiment by tucking in and three on the bottom.
- Stamped Leaves: Stamp the trio of small leaves using Cajun Craze Ink on Basic White Cardstock. Cut with the die. Glue to wreath.
- Bow: Create a double bow with Linen Thread. Glue to wreath.
- Bling: Add Brushed Metallic Adhesive-Backed Dots to the background.