Holidays With A Twist!
Welcome to an October Blog Hop from our Control Freaks team! We are all creating Holidays With A Twist cards and I chose to stick with a fall theme and used unusual colors. You may be arriving here to my blog because you visited my talented teammate Cindy Elam’s. I hope you enjoyed her project! I will direct you to the next person participating with our blog hop at the end of my post.
The colors used are pink, purple, blue and green for my twisted fall colors!
My card includes Pool Party ribbon and Polished Pink gems!
- Card Base: Pool Party Cardstock 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
- Layer #2: Bright Designer Paper 5-1/4″ x 4″. Glue to card base.
- Layer #3: Basic White Cardstock 4-3/4″ x 3-1/2″. Stamp the sentiment at the top right using Gorgeous Grape Ink. Glue to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Large Pumpkin: Use the die from the Detailed Pumpkins Dies with Polished Pink Cardstock. Glue to the far left on the white layer.
- Ribbon: Tie the Pool Party Sheer Ribbon into a bow and glue to the stem of the Polished Pink Pumpkin with Mini Glue Dots.
- Stamped Pumpkin: Stamp the pumpkin image on Basic White Cardstock using Shaded Spruce Ink. Cut with the die from the Detailed Pumpkins Dies and glue layered over the pink pumpkin using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Small Pumpkin: Use the die from the Detailed Pumpkins Dies with Pool Party Cardstock. Glue to the far right layering over the stamped pumpkin using Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Bling: Glue In Color Jewels to the small pumpkin.
Thanks so much for visiting with me today. I now direct you to the creative Tami Hewlett’s blog as she is next and make sure you visit all of my teammates also!