Thanks & Gratitude!
Welcome to our November Control Freaks Blog Hop! This month is all about Thanks & Gratitude. I hate that our retailers jump from Halloween to Christmas when Thanks & Gratitude is so important. I am thankful for so many things in my life and one of those things is you, my blog readers.
You may be arriving here from my teammate Cindy Elam’s blog or you may be starting with mine. Either way, I will direct you to the next person in the hop at the end of my post. Today’s card uses the Encircled In Warmth stamp set and the Harvest Meadow Designer Paper:
I added lots of layers and some pretty punch art flowers using the Flowers & Leaves Punch. Here are the layers:
- Card Base: Early Espresso Cardstock 11″ x 4-1/4″. Score and fold at 5-1/2″.
- Layer #2: Harvest Meadow Designer Paper 5-1/4″ x 4″. Glue to card base.
- Layer #3: Harvest Meadown Designer Paper 4″ x 3″. Glue to card front at an angle.
- Layer #4: Early Espresso Cardstock 4″ x 3″. Emboss using the Macrame 3D Embossing Folder. Glue to card front at an angle but a little lower than Layer #3.
- Layer #5: Stamp the sentiment using Early Espressso Ink on Crumb Cake Cardstock. Cut with the 2-5/8″ circle from the Layering Circles Dies. Glue to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Flowers: Cut the flowers and leaves from two patterns of the Harvest Meadow Designer Paper using the Flowers & Leaves Punch. Layer the flowers using Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals and glue to card front with the top flower flat and the bottom flower using Stampin’ Dimensionals. Tuck and glue the leaves under the flowers.
- Bling: Add Decorative Matte Dots to the flowers and on the bottom right corner of the Early Espresso layer.
You can now click on the Next Button below to visit my talented teammate Tami Hewlett. Make sure you visit everyone that is participating with our blog hop this month. We all have some great ideas for you!