Hello and welcome to our team August Control Freaks Blog Hop! This month we are all “seeing spots”. If you have arrived here from visiting with my teammate Wendy Weixler, don’t you just love her project? If you are starting with me, I will direct you to the next person in the hop at the bottom of my post.
I used some pretties for my seeing spots card:
I let the designer paper do most of the work and chose a pattern that had spots in it. The coordinating products I used are:
- Build A Butterfly Dies
- Best Butterfly Stamp Set
- Butterfly Kisses Designer Paper
I also added additional spots to my sentiment layer using the stamp set:
- Stamps: Best Butterfly
- Inks: Night Of Navy, Calypso Coral
- Cardstock: Night Of Navy, Calypso Coral, Basic White
- Designer Paper: Butterfly Kisses
- Tools & Accessories: Stylish Shapes Dies, Build A Butterfly Dies, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Card Base: Night Of Navy Cardstock 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
- Layer #2: Calypso Coral Cardstock 5-1/4″ x 4″. Glue to card front.
- Layer #3: Butterfly Kisses Designer Paper 5″ x 3-3/4″. Cut on the short side at 1-1/2″ and flip on section over to the 2nd pattern. Glue both pieces to the card front.
- Layer #4: Night Of Navy Cardstock 5″ x 1/2″. Glue over the section where the two designer paper pieces meet.
- Layer #5: Basic White Cardstock cut with the Stylish Shapes Dies circle that measures 2-1/2″. Stamp the sentiment in the center using Night Of Navy Ink. Stamp the spots using Calypso Coral Ink. Glue to card front at the left using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Flowers: Use the designer paper and cut six flowers. Glue three of them flat at three different areas on the circle. Layer the other three over the first three using Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I will now send you off to visit with Melissa Davies. Don’t forget to visit all of my teammates as I’m sure you will be viewing lots of inspiration! Thanks for stopping by to visit with me.