An Easel Card using Cheerful Basket Bundle!
Steph Leider is my final featured stamper from our Control Freaks Swap recently. Steph’s card is an easel card which does fold flat for mailing. You can see all of the stamps and dies that coordinate from the Cheerful Basket Bundle here:
The photo on the left shows you the card folded flat ad then the detail on the second photo where Steph colored the images using Stampin’ Blends Markers:
- Card Base: Soft Suede Cardstock 8-1/2″ x 4-1/4″. Score at 4-1/4″ & 6-1/2″. Fold on the score lines.
- Layer #2: Soft Suede Cardstock 4-1/4″ x 4-1/4″. Glue to the 1st smallest scored section. This will be the easel part of your card.
- Layer #2: Sweet Sorbet Cardstock 4″ x 4″. Glue to card front.
- Layer #3: Basic White Cardstock 3-3/4″ x 3-3/4″. Use the Old Olive Stampin’ Blends Marker to add a few strokes of color at the bottom where the basket will sit. Stamp the butterfly image at the very left using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. Color with Mango Melody Stampin’ Blends Markers. Glue to card front.
- Basket: Stamp the basket image using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. Color with Old Olive, Sweet Sorbet and Soft Suede Stampin’ Blends Markers. Cut with the die and glue to card front.
- Cat: Stamp the cat image using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. Color with Smoky Slate Stampin’ Blends Markers. Cut with the die and glue to card front. using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Twine: Wrap the twine from the 2022-2024 In Color Baker’s Twine Pack around the top section only twice and tie into a bow.
- Inside Layer #1: Basic White Cardstock 4″ x 4″. Glue to inside of card base.
- Inside Layer #2: Stamp the sentiment on Sweet Sorbet Cardstock. Cut with the banner shape from the Stylish Shapes Dies. Glue about 1/2″ from the front edge of the inside of the card base using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Bling: Add Rustic Metallic Adhesive-Backed Dots to the banner.