Elephant Parade Fancy Fold!
My teammate Lorri Heiling created this adorable fancy fold card using the Elephant Parade Bundle. My favorite part of Lorri’s card is the notebook paper layer from the Abigail Rose Designer Paper. Notice that it has preprinted writing on the paper:
- Card Base #1: Early Espresso Cardstock 6-1/2″ x 5-1/2″. Score at 4-1/4″. Emboss the smaller end with the Fern 3D Embossing Folder
- Card Base #2: Early Espresso Cardstock 4-1/4″ x 4″. Score at 1/2″ on the 4″ side. Glue to Card Base #1 by placing the score line even with the right side. Folder over towards the front.
- Layer #3: Abigail Rose Designer Paper 4″ x 3″. Glue to card front.
- Layer #4: Abigail Rose Designer Paper 3-1/2″ x 2-1/2″ cut with the Blossoming Happiness Dies on the left long edge. Set aside.
- Elephant Image: Stamp the elephant image using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. Color with Stampin’ Blends Markers. Cut with die and glue to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Ribbon: Cut a piece of the Old Olive & Sahara Sand Ribbon Combo Pack 2-1/2″ long. Cut the ends at an angle. Fold in half and staple to the top of the designer paper. Glue layer to card front at an angle using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Inside: Glue a layer of Crumb Cake Cardstock to measure 5-1/4″ x 4″ to the inside of the card base.
- Inside #2: Basic White Cardstock 3-3/4″ x 2-1/2″. Stamp as desired and glue to inside centered.