Sweet Birthday Wishes with Sweetest Cherries!
This beauty was another swap card that I received for the Control Freaks Swap created by Connie Babbert. I love the two-toned cherries that she created by first stamping the Crushed Curry Ink on the cherry image and then partially sponging Sweet Sorbet Ink on one edge. You can see a close-up below:
- Card Base: Orchid Oasis Cardstock 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
- Layer #2: Basic White Cardstock 5-1/4″ x 4″. Follow these steps:
- Use the Split Card Textures Die to cut the bottom.
- Stamp the word SWEET at the top right corner using Crushed Curry Ink
- Stamp the BIRTHDAY WISHES sentiment below the SWEET sentiment using Sweet Sorbet Ink.
- Glue to card front.
- Cherries: Follow these steps:
- Stamp (2) cherries on Basic White Cardstock by inking the image using Crushed Curry Ink and then partially sponging Sweet Sorbet Ink on one edge with a Sponge Dauber. Cut with the punch.
- Glue each cherry to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Cut (2) stems using Early Espresso Cardstock. Glue to each cherry.
- Cut (3) leaves with the punch and Parakeet Party Cardstock.
- Stamp the leaf image on each leaf using Shaded Spruce Ink.
- Glue the leaves in place using Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Bling: Add Rhinestone Basic Jewels to the background.
Stampin’ Up! products used:
- Stamps: Sweet Cherries
- Inks: Crushed Curry, Sweet Sorbet, Shaded Spruce
- Cardstock: Basic White, Early Espresso, Parakeet Party
- Tools & Accessories: Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Sponge Daubers, Split Card Textures Dies, Cherries Builder Punch