Places In The Heart by Adele!
Adele Heffern is my featured designer today for our Control Freaks Team Swap. She used the Places In The Heart stamp set and colored the stamped image using Stampin’ Blends Markers. She also used the Fabulous Frames Dies for the beautiful frame around the stamped image.
You can see Adele’s beautiful coloring on the image and isn’t the sentiment adorable all nice and small and cut with the Stylish Shapes Dies?
- Card Base: Thick Basic White Cardstock 11″ x 4-1/4″. Score and fold at 5-1/2″.
- Layer #2: Pale Papaya Cardstock 5-1/4″ x 4″. Glue to card front.
- Layer #3: Subtles Designer Paper 5-1/4″ x 1-1/4″. Glue to the Pale Papaya Cardstock layer at the left.
- Layer #4: Basic White Cardstock 3-1/8″ x 2-1/2″. Stamp the image using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. Color with Stampin’ Blends Pale Papaya, Balmy Blue, Light Combo Packs. Set aside.
- Frame: Cut (1) frame using the Fabulous Frames Dies and Soft Suede Cardstock. Glue the stamped layer to the back of the frame. Glue to card front.
- Sentiment: Stamp the sentiment on a scrap piece of Basic White Cardstock using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. Cut with the Stylish Shapes Dies and glue to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Bling: Add Classic Matte Dots to the background.
Stampin’ Up! products used:
- Stamps: Places In The Heart
- Inks: Tuxedo Black Memento Ink, Stampin’ Blends Markers Pale Papaya, Balmy Blue, Light Combo Packs
- Cardstock: Thick Basic White, Basic White, Pale Papaya
- Designer Paper: Subtles
- Tools & Accessories: Classic Mat Dots, Stylish Shapes Dies, Fabulous Frames Dies, Stampin’ Dimensionals.