Full Of Love Stamp Set by Lisa!
All of this week, I will be showing you swap cards from the Control Freaks. We all chose stamp sets from our Annual Catalog. I showed you my swap card in this >POST< a few weeks ago. Now it’s Lisa Martz’s turn today with the card you see above using the Full Of Love stamp set:
What a beautiful way to send flowers through the mail. I especially love the way Lisa colored the image with our Stampin’ Blends Markers and look at the neat detail on the diecut frame:
- Card Base: Thick Basic White Cardstock 11″ x 4-1/4″. Score and fold at 5-1/2″.
- Layer #2: Petal Pink Cardstock 4-3/4″ x 3-3/8″. Glue to card front.
- Layer #3: Design A Daydream Designer Paper cut with the Rectangle Stitched Dies 4-3/8″ x 3″. Glue to card front.
- Frame: Use the frame die from the Fabulous Frames Dies with Basic White Cardstock and cut (1) Glue to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamped Image: Stamp the envelope and flower image on Basic White Cardstock using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. Color with Mint Macaron, Cajun Craze, Petal Pink and Highland Heather Stampin’ Blends Markers. Hand-cut the image with Paper Snips. Glue inside the frame using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Branches: Cut branches using the Bough Punch with Mint Macaron Cardstock. Tuck and glue under the stamped image at the top.
- Sentiment: Stamp the sentiment on a 1/2″ strip of Basic White Cardstock. Cut each end into a banner shape with Paper Snips. Glue over the bottom of the frame.
- Bling: Add one Iridescent Rhinestone Basic Jewel to the center of the large flower.
Stampin’ Up! products used:
- Stamps: Full Of Love
- Inks: Tuxedo Black Memento, Stampin’ Blends Markers
- Cardstock: Thick Basic White, Basic White, Petal Pink
- Designer Paper: Design A Daydream
- Tools & Accessories: Iridescent Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Fabulous Frames Dies