Cheers To The Season & Them Bones Designer Paper!
I created 12 of these same cards for a Control Freaks Team Swap. They’ve been in the mail to my teammates for about 2 weeks now, so I think it’s safe to post. Once I have all of the swap cards in hand from my teammates, I’ll start posting those to you as well.
Notice that my card is a Christmas card, but I used Halloween Designer Paper as one of the layers? That’s right and that’s what I love about our designer papers. There’s always one side you’ll love. For those of you that don’t do much creating for Halloween, there’s a 2nd side to play with!
I ended up hand-cutting the ornaments from the stamped images as there are no dies or punches to coordinate with the Cheers To The Season stamp set. I stamped Fresh Freesia first and then layered the ornaments over the first layer of ornaments that you can no longer see:
Check out the embossing on the Basic White Cardstock layer too. It’s got little tiny snowflakes and called Snowflake Sky 3D Embossing Folder. All of these products will be available on September 6th!
- Stamps: Cheers To The Season
- Designer Paper: Them Bones
- Cardstock: Starry Sky, Fresh Freesia, Basic White
- Inks: Starry Sky, Fresh Freesia
- Tools & Accessories: Paper Snips, Deckled Circles Dies, Snowflake Sky 3D Embossing Folder, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Rhinestone Basic Jewels
- Card Base: Starry Sky Cardstock 11″ x 4-1/4″. Score and fold at 5-1/2″.
- Layer 2: Basic White Cardstock embossed with the Snowflake Sky 3D Embossing Folder.
- Layer 3: Fresh Freesia Cardstock 4-1/4″ X 3-1/4″.
- Layer 4: Them Bones Designer Paper 4″ x 3″.
- Layer 5: Basic White Cardstock cut with the 3-1/4″ Deckled Circles Dies