We Have a Color Challenge For You This Month!
Welcome to a March Control Freaks Blog Hop. We have a pretty trio of colors we all worked with for this month’s challenge. If you have just arrived here from visiting with my talented teammate Melissa Davies, I will direct you to the next person participating in the hop at the end of my post.
These are the three colors we are working with:
You can see that I added lots of stamped branches from the Lighting The Way Bundle and also added a few mini dragonflies from the Dragonflies Punch. I even colored them with Wink Of Stella Clear Glitter Brush:
Stampin’ Up! Products Used:
- Stamps: Lighting The Way, Happy Labels
- Inks: Balmy Blue, Granny Apple Green, Highland Heather
- Cardstock: Balmy Blue, Granny Apple Green, Highland Heather, Basic White, Thick Basic White
- Designer Paper: Rain Or Shine
- Tools & Accessories: Lighting The Way Dies, Banners Pick A Punch, Pastel Pearls, Stitched Rectangles Dies, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals, Wink Of Stella Clear Glitter Brush, Dragonflies Punch
- Card Base: Thick Basic White Cardstock 11″ x 4-1/4″. Score and fold at 5-1/2″.
- Layer #2: Rain Or Shine Designer Paper 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″. Glue to card base.
- Layer #3: Basic White Cardstock 5″ x 3-3/4″. Glue to card front.
- Layer #4: Granny Apple Green Cardstock cut with the Stitched Rectangle Dies 4-3/4″ x 3-3/8″. Glue to card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Layer #5: Cut (4) Highland Heather and (2) Balmy Blue Cardstock strips to measure 3-1/4″ x 1/2″. Glue three strips starting and the top of the rectangle and three at the bottom, alternating the colors.
- Sentiment: Stamp the sentiment from the Happy Labels stamp set with Granny Apple Green Ink on Basic White Cardstock x 4-1/8″ x 1″. Trim both ends with the Banners Pick A Punch. Glue to the center of the rectangle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Branches: Stamp the branches from the Lighting The Way stamp set with all three ink colors. Glue and tuck above and below the sentiment with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Dragonflies: Use the Dragonflies Punch to cut three dragonflies with Basic White Cardstock. Color with Wink Of Stella Clear Glitter Brush. Glue in place with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Bling: Add Pastel Pearls, to the background.
Thank you so much for visiting with me tonight. Please visit with Cinda Elam next. She always has some great creations to show us.
Leave a Reply