I’m Back With My Monthly Christmas Card Club!
Welcome! I am so glad to be back with my Merry Christmas Card Club after taking a step back after my hubby passed away. I know some of you missed my monthly club.
To make things a little easier for record-keeping, I am going to offer the club as a six-month membership to only 20 members. I still need to keep my income down to a certain level for a few more years. I offered this to previous members first and I have 9 slots open as I post this.
Note that you only need to pay once a month, not for all six months at once. Each month you will receive an emailed newsletter like this one so you have the option of purchasing the stamp bundle at a discount if needed.
- New Bundle and offers announced on the 1st of each month.
- Payment must be received by me by the 12th of each month.
- I will order all of the products on the 13th of each month.
- Kits go postal by the last day of the month. If my order is held up for some reason, I will let you know.
- Project Sheets will be emailed to you the same day that kits go out in the mail.
The Regal Reindeer stamp set and dies will be the featured bundle for September:
Add-On options at 15% off original price:
A Sneak Peek of one of the cards:
And products you will receive with your card kits:
- Glorious Gingham Designer Paper, 1/2 package
- Ribbon Duo Combo Pack, 2 spools
- Rhinestone Basic Jewels, 1 package
How my Merry Christmas Card Club works:
- Make 8 cards per month with card kits sent to you priority mail. 4 different cards/2 of each design. You complete the insides of your cards on your own.
- You’ll receive a package each month with $20-$25 in Stampin’ Up! product.
- Tutorial & photos for each card emailed to you.
- After you have completed your six months, I will include a bonus gift in your package as a thank you.
- You are committing to six months. No cancelations.
- $40 per month which includes priority shipping right to your door.
- FREE Catalogs at each new release if you need one. Must be requested.
- Add-on products option will be available for featured monthly stamp set or bundle at 15% off or you can use a similar set you already own.
- USA only please as I am not allowed to sell outside of the USA.
- Kits do not include stamped images per Stampin’ Up! policy.
Some of you have been asking about my past tutorials. Good news! I now have them all listed on a separate page on my blog:
Buy 4 Tutorials, Get 1 Free here: