Theme: Well Wishes!
Welcome to our team Saturday Blog Hop at Create with Connie & Mary. This week we are all creating projects with well wishes. I wanted to tell someone how wonderful they are and doesn’t the sentiment look great over the Harvest Meadow Designer Paper?
I am in such a time crunch writing this post in time for our blog hop that I did not write down what stamp set the sentiment is from. I normally write down all of the products I use. It is late at night and if it comes to mind, I will update my post later! I love the diecut leaves and branch that I used in my layers from the Gorgeous Leaves Bundle. You can see all of the details below:
- Card Base: Basic Black Cardstock 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
- Layer #2: Basic White Cardstock 5-1/4″ x 4″. Glue to card base.
- Layer #3: Harvest Meadow Designer Paper 5″ x 3-3/4″. Glue to card front. Stamp the splatter image in the center using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink.
- Branch: Cut (1) branch using the die from the Intricate Leaves Dies. Glue over the splatter.
- Leaves: Cut (1) leaf using Soft Sea Foam Cardstock and (1) leaf using Just Jade Cardstock from the Intricate Leaves Dies. Tie a knot around the Just Jade leaf using the Black & White Gingham Ribbon. Glue both leaves over the branch.
- Sentiment: Stamp the sentiment on Basic White Cardstock using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. Glue to card front using Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Bling: Add Matte Black Dots to the background.