Spooky Halloween Cards!
Hello and welcome to a new week at Create with Connie & Mary. Our team created spooky Halloween cards this week. The Expessions In Ink Designer Paper is what I used for my background layer because I love how the pattern of colors on this sheet remind me of colored smoke. I stamped the bats direct-to-paper with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. And what about those cute ghosts?
The ghosts are smiling but don’t they look like they are up to something?
- Card Base: Basic Black Cardstock 11″ x 4-1/4″. Score and fold at 5-1/2″. Cut a circle on the front using the Layering Circle Dies that measures 3″ and about 1″ from the top. Stamp the sentiment from the Cutest Halloween stamp set at the bottom using VersaMark Ink. Sprinkle with the white from the Basics Embossing Powders. Heat with the Heat Tool to melt the powder.
- Layer #2: Expressions In Ink Designer Paper 5-1/4″ x 4″. Glue to the inside so the color peeks out.
- Ghosts: Stamp three of the ghost image from the Cutest Halloween stamp set using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. Cut them with the Halloween Punch. Glue all three inside the cut circle using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Bats: Stamp the two bat images from the Clever Cats stamp set using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink around the ghosts.
- Bling: Add 2021-2023 In Color Jewels to the background of the card front.
Now you can follow the rest of the Saturday Blog Hop
by clicking on the links below to visit my talented teammates!