In The Garden Theme!
Welcome to our team Saturday Blog Hop at Create with Connie & Mary. This week we are all featuring our favorite designer paper and I am using the Harvest Meadows Designer Paper. I am in love with all of the colors and patterns on this paper. My card is simple but look at these fabulous layers:
You can see the details on my card with these two photos:
- Card Base: Basic Black Cardstock 11″ x 4-1/4″. Score and fold at 5-1/2″.
- Layer #2: Flirty Flamingo Cardstock 5-1/4″ x 4″. Emboss using the Painted Textured Embossing Folder and glue to the card base.
- Layer #2: Basic White Cardstock 5-1/4″ x 4″. Glue a piece of the Harvest Meadow Designer paper 4″ x 4″ cut at angle to the bottom of the white layer. Cut with the Rectangle Stitched Dies. Glue to card front centered.
- Branches: Diecut two of the branches from the Harvest Dies and glue side-by-side to the rectangle.
- Stamped Image: Stamp the flower image using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink and cut with the coordinating die. Color the image using Flirty Flamingo, Mint Macaron and Crumb Cake Stampin’ Blends. Glue to card front using Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Sentiment: Stamp the sentiment using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink on Basic White Cardstock and cut with the die. Glue to the bottom right-hand corner using Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Bling: Add Silver & Clear Epoxy Essentials to the background and on one flower as a water droplet.