Good morning to you! I’m so happy you are visiting our Create With Connie & Mary Design Team today. We blog hop every single Saturday and this week, we are all creating Halloween Favors. You’ll never guess what I used for mine. Any guesses before you read?
I used our clear Acetate Card Boxes and cut one in half to get two! And I also used our Neutrals Designer Paper Pack which are 6″ x 6″ and cut one sheets into 2″ strips.
Note: If you cut two identical sheets of designer paper, you will have enough for 3 strips per sheet so with the two sheets, you can create 3 treat holders!
- Base: Cut one Acetate Card Box in half and tuck in the ends.
- Designer Paper: Cut one sheet that measures 6″ x 6″ into 2″ strips. Cut each strip to 5-1/2″ long and score at 1/2″ on each end. Glue on strip on place for the back. Glue the 2nd strip to the front overlapping the two sides.
- Ribbon: Wrap 1-1/2″ Metallic Mesh Ribbon around the box and tie into a knot on the front at one end. Trim ends.
- Sentiment: Stamp the sentiment from the Cutest Halloween stamp set using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink on Read Red Cardstock. Cut using the Everyday Label Punch, placing the sentiment on one end. Glue to box front using Stampin’ Dimensionals. TIP: I added dots of liquid glue on the dimensionals since you are gluing to ribbon.
- Cats: Stamp (2) cat images from the Cutest Halloween stamp set on Basic White Cardstock using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. Cut both cats using the Halloween Punch. Glue to sentiment layer using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Sprigs: Cut (2) sprigs using Black Glitter Paper with the Symmetrical Stems Border Punch and glue tucked under the sentiment layer.
- Fill with treats!