Cute Halloween Cards!
Hello and welcome to a Saturday Blog Hop from our team at Create With Connie & Mary. I’m so glad you are visiting today because we all have cute Halloween cards for you this week!
The cat image from the Clever Cats stamp set cracks me up. It cracks me up so much that I used it twice on my altered and elongated broom! I used a post-it note to protect the first broom so I could make the handle longer for my two cats. And because my broom is so long, I turned my card into a Slimline Card!
- Card Base: Basic Black Cardstock 7-1/2″ x 7″. Score at 3-3/4″ on the 7-1/2″ side and fold.
- Layer #2: Crushed Curry Cardstock 6-3/4″ x 3-1/2″. Glue to card base.
- Layer #3: Pumpkin Pie Cardstock 6-1/2″ x 3-1/4″. Glue to card front.
- Layer #4: Basic White Cardstock 6″ x 2-3/4″. Follow these steps:
- Stamp the broom image to the right using Crushed Curry Ink. Place a post-it note about 1/4″ from the end of the broom. Stamp the broom a second time (handle only) by overlapping slightly on the first handle.
- Stamp the cat image twice, sitting on the handle using Tuxedo Black Ink.
- Stamp the sentiment below the cats using Pumpkin Pie Ink.
- Stamp the small bat image on the top right-hand corner using Tuxedo Black Ink.
- Stamp the spider on the bottom left-hand corner using Tuxedo Black Ink. Draw a thin black line to the spider from the top of the cardstock using a Basic Black Stampin’ Write Marker.
- Glue cardstock to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.