Sale-A-Bration Stamp Set Feature!
Good Evening! Wow, I have been so busy these past few days getting ready for my Online Bingo Event that I am just now getting to today’s post. So sorry I am late! I am showing you Day #2 with the Catching Butterflies stamp set that you can earn for free during Sale-A-Bration. Don’t wait though, Sale-A-Bration ends on February 28th but some of the free products may sell out.
This time I went all butterflies on my card. I created a background full of them!
Topping it off the stamped background with a circle cut from Vellum Cardstock really tones down the stamped butterflies underneath. It’s a great way to add interest to your card. I love using Vellum but oftentimes forget I have it.
I also added Wink Of Stella Clear Glitter Brush on the butterflies that I hand-cut. And aren’t the Polished Dots so pretty to finish off the card?
- Card Base: So Saffron Cardstock 11″ x 4-1/4″. Score and fold at 5-1/2″.
- Layer #2: So Saffron Cardstock 5″ x 3-/4″. Stamp the butterfly image repeatedly using Bumblebee Ink. Glue to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Layer #3: Vellum Cardstock cut with the Layering Circles Dies that measures 2-7/8″ wide. Glue to card front. TIP: add adhesive or Mini Glue Dots where you know you’ll be adding layer so the adhesive doesn’t show through.
- Layer #4: Stamp the sentiment using Bumblebee Ink on Basic White Cardstock. Cut with the Heart Punch Pack. Glue to the center of the Vellum circle using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Butterflies: Stamp the cluster of butterflies on Basic White Cardstock using Bumblebee Ink. Hand-cut. Glue to Vellum circle using Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals. Color all of the butterflies with Wink Of Stella Clear Glitter Brush.
- Bling: Add Polished Dots to the Vellum circle.