Mini Catalog Boughs Of Holly Suite!
Good Morning! I’m a little late posting today as it’s been a busy week. Today I am casing the catalog. If you don’t know what CASE means, I like to remind everyone each week when I do these features:
- CASE: Copy and Share Everything (copy exactly)
- CASE: Copy and Stamp Everything (copy the stamping)
- CASE: Copy and Steal Everything (stealing the ideas of others)
- CASE: Copy and Selectively Edit
Today’s card is copied exactly from page 24 of the Mini Catalog. You can see the card in the photo above in the bottom left corner. The only slight change I made was to move my twine to the right instead of the left:
The Boughs Of Holly Suite of products will be retiring on January 4th. Here are the products I used from the suite:
- Boughs Of Holly Designer Paper
- Leaves Of Holly stamp set
- Holly Berry Dies
We are in the very end of our Last Chance products and the Boughs Of Holly Designer Paper has now sold out but you can still purchase the stamp set and dies.
I love how you can produce two types of leaves. Stamped and die cut along with diecut only. This has been my favorite bundle from the catalog this year. Here are the details of my card:
- Card Base: Thick Basic White Cardstock 9″ x 4-1/2″. Score at 4-1/2″ and fold.
- Layer #2: Boughs Of Holly Designer Paper 4-1/2″ x 4-1/2″. Glue to card front.
- Stamped & Diecut Layers: Complete each one as follows:
- Stamped Holly Berries: Stamp 2 of the holly berries on Basic White Cardstock with Soft Suede Ink. Stamp on scrap paper first and without reinking, on the cardstock for a lighter color. Cut with the die.
- Stamped Holly Leaves: There are 2 leaf sizes with two stamps per leaf. Stamp the bold outline image of each leaf on Basic White Cardstock using Evening Evergreen Ink. Stamp the 2nd image over the 1st image using Evening Evergreen Ink stamped on scrap paper first and without reinking, on the cardstock for a lighter color. Cut with the dies.
- Diecut Leaf: Diecut one large leaf with the die and Soft Suede Cardstock.
- Glue as follows:
- One holly berry flat to the left.
- One Soft Suede diecut leaf layered over the holly berry slightly to the right and flat.
- Two stamped holly berries glued with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- One holly berry over the holly leaves and to the right flat.
- Layer #3: Boughs Of Holly Designer Paper 4″ x 3/4″. Cut the left end at an angle. Glue over the holly leaves & berries.
- Sentiment: Stamp the sentiment on a 1/2″ strip of Basic White Cardstock using Evening Evergreen Ink. Cut both ends into a banner shape. Glue to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Twine: Create a bow with the twine and glue to designer paper layer.
- Bling: Add Adhesive Backed Seasonal Sequins to the background.
- Stamps: Leaves Of Holly
- Inks: Evening Evergreen, Soft Suede
- Cardstock: Thick Basic White, Basic White, Soft Suede
- Designer Paper: Boughs Of Holly (sold out)
- Tools & Accessories: Adhesive Backed Seasonal Sequins, Bakers Twine Essentials Pack, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Holly Berry Dies