Earn This Stamp Set For Free!
Yes you read that right, you can earn this stamp set for free. It’s one of our Hostess stamp sets, which means you can earn it with your rewards. I colored the images with Stampin’ Blends Markers. It felt like I was coloring a page from a coloring book!
I added two light posts so the mice could see their music sheets with the bright light. I even colored over the yellow light with Clear Wink Of Stella Glitter Brush. Did you notice the pretty diecut background layer? It’s a die from the Candy Cane Dies.
- Card Base: Thick Basic White Cardstock 11″ x 4-1/4″. Score and fold at 5-1/2″.
- Layer #2: Soft Sea Foam Cardstock 5-1/8″ x 4″. Cut with the Candy Canes Die. Glue to card front (don’t add adhesive to the skinny diecut strips in the center).
- Layer #3: Sweetest Christmas Designer Paper 5″ x 3/4″. Weave the strip by tucking under the skinny strips of the diecut about 1/2″ from the bottom of the diecut. Glue down the end on the right.
- Mice & Light Posts: Follow these steps:
- Stamp the mice and light posts on Basic White Cardstock using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink.
- Color with Stampin’ Blends Markers.
- Add a little bit of color to the music sheets with a Blender Pen and Watercolor Pencils.
- Color the yellow of the light posts with Clear Wink Of Stella Clear Glitter Brush.
- Hand-cut all three images.
- Glue to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Sentiment: Stamp the sentiment on Basic White Cardstock using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. Hand-cut with Paper Snips and glue to card front.
- Bling: Add Iridescent Pearl Jewels to the background.