Who Says You Can’t Have Blue Cherries!
I wanted to use the Sweetest Cherries Bundle in a not-so-normal way today. I love how my cherries look using Night Of Navy Ink and coloring them with Clear Wink Of Stella Glitter Brush. I also turned my two square panel layers in the center, askew and the layers really pop off the card!
- Card Base: Night Of Navy Cardstock 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
- Layer #2: Balmy Blue Cardstock 5-1/4″ x 4″. Glue to card base.
- Layer #3: Abstract Beauty Designer Paper 4-1/4″ x 3″. Glue to the center of the card front.
- Layer #4: Night Of Navy Cardstock 3″ x 3″. Glue to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Layer #5: Basic White Cardstock 2-3/4″ x 2-3/4″. Stamp the background image in the center using Balmy Blue Ink. Glue to card front.
- Cherries: Stamp two cherries with Night Of Navy Ink and two stems using Soft Suede Ink. Cut with the Cherry Builder Punch. Glue the stems to each cherry and glue to the background layer using Stampin’ Dimensionals. Color the cherries with Clear Wink Of Stella Glitter Brush.
- Bling: Add Iridescent Rhinestone Jewels to the white spaces on each cherry.
- Sentiment: Stamp the sentiment on a scrap Balmy Blue Cardstock piece using Night Of Navy Ink. Cut close to the wording and glue above the cherries using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamps: Sweetest Cherries
- Cardstock: Night Of Navy, Balmy Blue, Basic White
- Designer Paper: Abstract Beauty
- Inks: Night Of Navy, Balmy Blue, Soft Suede
- Tools & Accessories: Cherry Builder Punch, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Clear Wink Of Stella Glitter Brush, Iridescent Rhinestone Jewels