Painted Pheasant Stamp Set With Sponging Technique!
Being from Maine where we have a lot of nature’s critters, I fell in love with the Painted Pheasant stamp set. I actually CASED (copy and share everything) this card from our new Mini Catalog that starts today but changed up the colors. You can find the card on page 53 of our catalog.
Reminder as well that we have a new Sale-A-Bration brochure starting today. What is Sale-A-Bration if you are new to Stampin’ Up!? For each $50 order placed, you can earn free products from this brochure as follows:
- Level 1: One free product for each $50 placed
- Level 2: One free product for each $100 placed
- Free Hostess Stamp Set: One free stamp set with a $300 order or workshop
- Card Base: Sweet Sorbet Cardstock 11″ x 4-1/4″. Score and fold at 5-1/2″. Stamp the flower image repeatedly using Sweet Sorbet Ink from the top right to the bottom left.
- Layer #2: Basic White Cardstock 4-1/4″ x 3-1/4″. Ink up the pheasant image using Crushed Curry Ink. Add Mango Melody and Sweet Sorbet Inks over the Crushed Curry Ink using Sponge Daubers. Stamp on the white layer. Set aside.
- Layer #3: Rustic Harvest Designer Paper 4-1/4″ x 3/4″. Glue to the bottom of the white layer and glue white layer to card front.
- Twine: Wrap Linen Thread twice around the white layer and tie into a bow at the left.
- Sentiment: Stamp the sentiment on Mango Melody Cardstock using Sweet Sorbet Ink. Cut with the Stylish Shapes Dies and glue to the left using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Branches: Stamp two of the branch image using Mossy Meadow Ink. Hand-cut and glue tucked under the sentiment.
- Bling: Add Rustic Metallic Adhesive-Backed Dots to the background.
FREE Card Kit for the month of July. You will receive all of the layers to create your own card for placing an order through my Online Store!