July Paper Pumpkin Kit Blog Hop!
Welcome to an August Paper Pumpkin Blog Hop using the July kit! My teammates and I are all showing you alternative projects today. The Adventure Begins kit is fabulous for your outdoorsy friends. I created alternative projects with my kit and didn’t really need to add too much to change them up.
Take my card for the blog hop today for example, all I added was a layer of embossed Balmy Blue Cardstock:
Here’s the how-to
- I kept the card base with the lantern and popped out the window portion that is pre-cut.
- Cut a piece of Balmy Blue Cardstock to measure 5-1/4″ x 4″. Emboss using the Tasteful Textile Embossing Folder. Add Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back of the lantern. Add Foam Adhesive Strips to all four edges of the Balmy Glue Cardstock layer and glue to the inside of the card base.
- Glue a tree behind the lantern from the diecuts included in the kits.
- Stamp the fireflies around the lantern using Garden Green Ink.
- Add some of the sequins to the background.
- Stamp the sentiment on the banner using Garden Green Ink and glue to card front.
If you missed the Paper Pumpkin by Stampin’ Up! video for July, you can view it below:
Thanks so much for visiting with me today. I will now send you to the next person participating on our monthly blog hop. You are currently visiting with Debbie Henderson so click on the name below mine: