February Paper Pumpkin Alternive Kit Ideas!
Welcome to A Paper Pumpkin Thing Blog Hop. You are in for a treat today with all of us participating in our monthly blog hop. This month’s kit was kind of neat and my 13-year old granddaughter Kaitlynn is visiting this week during school vacation so I saved some of the kit contents so she could create one of each card. She loved the quirky diecut animals when I sent her a photo.
You can see in the photos below that each card design makes three cards for a total of nine. I love the patterns on the envelopes too. Oh and that stamp set, amazing sentiments with a few images you can use all year long!
If you follow the directions from the kit, this is what the cards look like. Stamping, banners, vellum layers, diecuts, bling and of course the preprinted diecuts.
If you received your kit but haven’t opened it yet, you may want to watch this video to help with your assembly. I know some of you are visual learners and may not like to read!
For my alternative project this month, I went simple and use the contents of the kit and added in one layer of Basic White Cardstock. I did cut up one of the green card bases for a third layer also:
- Card Base: Yellow card base from the kit.
- Layer #2: Basic White Cardstock 5-1/4″ x 4″. Glue to card base.
- Layer #3: Cut up one of the green card bases from the kit to measure 5″ x 3-3/4″. Glue to card front.
- Vellum: Glue the vellum shape from the kit to the center of the card front.
- Diecut: Glue the diecut monkey to the vellum using dimensionals.
- Sentiment: Stamp the sentiment on the long preprinted banner and glue with dimensionals to memic the monkey holding a sign.
- Bling: Add the bling to the vellum background.
Thanks so much for stopping by to visit with me today. I will now direct you to the next person participating in the blog hop. You are currently visiting with Debbie Henderson so click on the name below mine here:
Did you know that now is the best time of the year to purchase a Paper Pumpkin Prepaid? If you purchase a 12-month, 6-month or 3-month prepaid, you also get to earn free Sale-A-Bration products. Deadline for Sale-A-Bration is February 28th.