A Snow People Banner for my Granddaughters!
Hello and welcome to our team’s A Paper Pumpkin Blog Hop for November. So I must say that I was pleasantly surprised when I opened my November Paper Pumpkin by Stampin’ Up! kit this month. I could not believe how huge the printed diecuts and boxes are. Not only can you fit treats & candies inside the cello bags. The bags are big enough to add a small gift.
These are all of the layers and pieces from our kit this month:
And I decided that I love snow people so much that I created one for each for my three granddaugthers and assembled them into a banner. I can use this after the holidays since I added snowflakes and pretty ribbons:
Each name uses the Playful Alphabet Dies. I first added an Adhesive Foam Sheet to the back of my cardstock layers and then cut the letters with my Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine. This made it easy to just peel & stick my letters. I chose cardstock colors to coordinate the colors on each snow person.
What do you do when you don’t have to right color of ribbon to coordinate with your projects? Stampin’ Blends to the rescue! I colored the White Glittered Organdy Ribbon with a Dark Old Olive Stampin’ Blends and a Dark Flirty Flamigo Stampin’ Blends. The ribbons were combined with the White Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon and Real Red Sheer Ribbon.
I finished off my project by gluing each snow person to the Metallic Mesh Ribbon and glued a Wonderful Snowflakes to each one as well.
If you haven’t started assembling your kit yet, you can watch the Stampin’ Up! video below to help you!
I will now direct you to the next person participating in our blog hop today. You are currently visiting with Debbie Henderson so click on the name below mine and enjoy all of the projects from my teammates!
Stay tuned for lots of fun in December with our Lots Of Pun kit. I can’t wait to see what this kit is all about! Make sure you are subscribed by December 10th to receive this kit:
ABOUT THE KIT
Lots of Pun
- The kit contains enough elements to create 9 cards—3 each of 3 designs—and 9 coordinating envelopes. This all-inclusive kit includes printed card bases, die-cut paper pieces, embellishments, adhesive, and more!
- The Lots of Pun Stamp Set is a builder stamp set! This means the included images can be mixed and matched to build a variety of unique characters with different looks and features.
- Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm)
- Envelope size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″ (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
- Coordinating colors: Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight, Early Espresso, Granny Apple Green, Pool Party, Poppy Parade
- Includes a Classic Stampin’ Spot
- Shop Stampin Up! Debbie’s Store
- Watch my YouTube Channel
- Like my Facebook page
- Follow me on Instagram
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Join Paper Pumpkin with me
- Shop the Clearance Rack – up to 60% savings!
- Join my Stamp & Ink Designs Team