Serene Snowflakes to go with the snowflakes we received last night and Serene Snowflakes on non-traditional Christmas colors are todays projects for Day #3 of my 12 Days of Christmas. Good morning! I hope you are enjoying my projects so far. If you haven’t visitied Days 1 & 2, make sure you keep scrolling down to catch up!
Purple for Christmas……yes, it does work!
All of my snowflakes are embossed in White Embossing Powder & Pewter Embossing Powder. I snuck in 2 snowflakes created with Vellum Cardstock & cut out with the Northern Frost Decorative Strip Die. I added Glimmer Brads in the center of both snowflakes to match the ribbon:
I rounded only the 2 bottom corners of my card front, with the Corner Rounder Punch. The DSP used is the 2011-2013 In Color Pattens Paper Pack. I even used a sliver of the DSP to create the banner for my sentiment:
Isn’t this a cute little goodie box? It is cut out with the Bitty Box & Envelope Die. Cut it out, fold on all the score lines, glue a few folds and all that is left is to decorate the outside of the box:
- Cardstock: Concord Crush, Vellum Cardstock
- DSP: 2011-2013 In Color Pattens Paper Pack
- Accessories: Glimmer Brads, Pear Pizzazz Seam Binding Ribbon
- Tools: Heat Tool, White Embossing Powder, Pewter Embossing Powder, Corner Rounder Punch, Bitty Box & Envelope Die, Northern Frost Decorative Strip Die
- Inks: VersaMark
- Stamp Sets: Serene Snowflakes, Come to Bethlehem
If you have any questions on the projects I’ve shown so far, please feel free to contact me and remember, home-made cards are so appreciated by the recipients and it is still not too late to order to create your holiday cards!