Add Snowflakes or Snow to Your Project!
Only one more day to go for my 10-Day Christmas Papercrafting Challenge. To those of you that have participated on Facebook, thank you so much! I know lots of you are loving everyone’s projects and it gives such great ideas and inspiration too!
Today is Day 9 and the theme is to add snowflakes or snow to our projects:
The Chic Dies include three sizes of dies for the snowflakes I used on my card and I added some colorful middles with the 2022-2024 In Color Matte Decorative Dots. I also cut up each single sentiment into three single words so I could spread them out a little bit.
- Stamps: Leaves Of Holly
- Inks: Parakeet Party
- Cardstock: Starry Sky, Basic White
- Designer Paper: 2022-2024 In Color
- Tools & Accessories: Chic Dies, Starry Sky 1/8″ Metallic Woven Ribbon, Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals, 2022-2024 In Color Matte Decorative Dots
- Card Base: Starry Sky Cardstock 11″ x 4-1/4″. Score and fold at 5-1/2″.
- Layer #2: Basic White Cardstock 5-1/4″ x 4″. Glue to card base.
- Layer #3: 2022-2024 In Color Designer Paper 5″ x 3-3/4″. Glue to card front.
- Ribbon: Wrap the ribbon around the card front three times and tie into a bow at the left.
- Layer #4: Starry Sky Cardstock 4-1/4″ x 3″. Follow these steps:
- Cut out a bunch of the three sizes of snowflakes using Basic White Cardstock. Glue each snowflake to the cardstock layer. Glue some off the edges and trim to fit. You can use the pieces you cut off on other edges of the cardstock to fill in.
- Add 2022-2024 In Color Matte Decorative Dots to each snowflake.
- Stamp the 3 words for the sentiment from the Leaves Of Holly stamp set on Basic White Cardstock using Parakeet Party Ink. Cut the three words close to the lettering. Glue to card front using Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Join me right here tomorrow for the last day of the creative challenge!