Have you been enjoying the Curvy Celebrations cards I have been showing you this week? I did not use any of the Curvy Dies on this one. It’s all stamping and designer paper this time. I love the way my mistletoe came out by stamping the branch image repeatedly. In order to achieve to look that you see closely below, I stamped the image twice each time without reinking. You can see the dark and light variation by doing this:
I did stamp the bow and used a Blender Pen and the inked lines to add more color and I did fussy-cut (or hand-cut) the bow. And I love the addition of the Red Rhinestone Jewels. Here are my layers:
- Card Base: Crumb Cake Cardstock 11″ x 4-1/4″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
- Layer #2: Whisper White Cardstock 5-1/4″ x 4″. Glue to card base.
- Layer #3: Classic Christmas Designer Paper 5″ x 3-3/4″. Glue to card base.
- Layer #4: Classic Christmas Designer Paper cut with the Stitched Rectangle Dies. Glue to card front.
- Layer #5: Cherry Cobbler Cardstock cut with the Hippo & Friends Dies. Glue to card front.
- Layer #6: Whisper White Cardstock cut with the Hippo & Friends Dies. Stamp the branch image using Shaded Spruce Ink repeatedly without reinkng each time to create the mistletoe. Glue to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Bow: Stamp the bow on Whisper White Cardstock and color using the inked lines and a Blender Pen. Hand-cut and glue to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Sentiment: Stamp the sentiment on Whisper White Cardstock using Cherry Cobbler Ink. Cut close to the letter and glue to card front.
- Bling: Add Red Rhinestone Jewels to the mistletoe.
Stampin’ Up! products used:
Will you be placing an order today? If so, please use the monthly hostess code when prompted at checkout to earn free products from me. If your order is $150 of more, no need to add the code so you can earn your own hostess rewards! Thank you so much for supporting a small business owner!