Welcome to a Saturday Blog Hop at Create with Connie & Mary. Our theme this week is Yellow Submarine. Now in order for you to understand what I did with my card, I first have to show you the stamp set so I can explain. I used the Soar Confidently stamp set:
Take note of the blimp image in the lower right-hand corner. Take that image and flip it upside-down and what do you get? You get a submarine! A yellow submarine:
- Card Base: So Saffron Cardstock 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
- Layer #2: Basic White Cardstock 5-1/4″ x 4″. Glue to card base.
- Layer #3: True Love Designer 4-3/4″ x 3-1/2″. Use a Blending Brush to add So Saffron Ink the the whole piece. Glue to card front.
- Layer #4: Basic White Cardstock cut with the Layering Ovals Dies 3-5/8″ long. Glue to card front, centered.
- Ribbon: Wrap the Black Glittered Organdy Ribbon around the card front and tie into a bow at the left side.
- Layer #5: Stamp the blimp image upside-down on Basic White Cardstock using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. Cut with the Layering Ovals Dies 3-1/8″ long. Add So Saffron Ink on the bottom half using Blending Brushes. Glue over the first oval using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Layer #6: Stamp the sentiment on Basic White Cardstock using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink and cut with the smallest circle from the Layering Circles Dies. Glue to the right of the ovals using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Bling: Add Matte Black Dots to the background near the sentiment.
by clicking on the links below to visit my talented teammates!
Click PREVIOUS to visit Libby and NEXT to visit Melissa: