Welcome to a Saturday Blog Hop at Create with Connie & Mary. Our theme this week is Whimsical Christmas and I have a cutie card for you this week. I thought the angel image from the Flight Of Fancy stamp set was perfect to use as my whimsical image:
I started out by cutting the label shape using the Celebration Labels Dies and sponging clouds at the bottom with a stencil I created with the Heart Punch Pack. I used the heart cut-out and sponged around the outside of it with Balmy Blue Ink and kept moving the stencil to fill the bottom of the cardstock layer. I love how this looks!
I stamped my image and sentiment with Pacific Point Ink
and colored with Stampin’ Blends Markers.
- Card Base: Highland Heather Cardstock 11″ x 4-1/4″. Score and fold at 5-1/2″.
- Layer #2: Pacific Point Cardstock 5-1/4″ x 4″. Glue to card base.
- Layer #3: Snowflake Splendor Designer Paper 5″ x 3-3/4″. Glue to card front.
- Ribbon: Wrap the Metallic Mesh Ribbon around the card front and tie into a double-knot.
- Layer #4: Whisper White Cardstock cut with the Celebration Labels Dies. Sponge, stamp and color as I described above using the Flight Of Fancy and Peaceful Nativity stamp sets. Glue to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Snowflakes: Cut three snowflakes using the So Many Snowflakes Dies and Whisper White Cardstock. Glue to card front.
- Bling: Add Rhinestone Jewels to the center of each snowflake
by clicking on the links below to visit my talented teammates!
Click PREVIOUS to visit Libby and NEXT to visit Melissa: