Welcome to a Saturday Blog Hop at Create with Connie & Mary. Our theme this week is Welcome Fall. Fall is here in Maine and it’s my favorite time of year. The leaves have started changing to fall colors and our lawn is seeing little piles here and there. Dave and I have been preparing for what comes after, old man winter of course and that, I am not ready for!
I used two stamp sets today on my card:
- Loyal Leaves
- Butterfly Wishes
And this is my card:
I created a Z Fold Card Fold that opens on the right side instead of the left.
I love the way it looks and I love all of the layers I added too!
Fussy-cuts, sequins & wooden elements!
- Card Base: Sahara Sand Cardstock 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″ & 6-3/8″.
- Designer Paper #1 Pattern: 5-1/4″ x 4″. Glue to the inside.
- Designer Paper #2 Pattern: (2) pieces 5-1/4″ x 1-7/8″. Glue to each of the smaller scored sections.
- Layer #4: Very Vanilla Cardstock (2) pieces 4-1/4″ x 3″. Glue one over the large designer paper on the inside, centered. One the 2nd piece, stamp the leaf image using Early Espresso Ink. Color the using a Blender Pen and the inked lines. Glue to card front making sure to line up over the 1st Very Vanilla Cardstock layer.
- Leaves: Stamp the two other leaf images on Very Vanilla Cardstock using Early Espresso Ink. Color one leaf using the Light Calypso Coral Stampin’ Blends and the 2nd leaf using the Mint Macaron Stampin’ Blends. Hand-cut the leaves with Paper Snips and glue to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Bling: Tuck and glue a few of the leaves and twigs from the In Good Taste Elements. Add Artistry Blooms Adhesive Backed Sequins to the background.
- Sentiment: Stamp the sentiment on Very Vanilla Cardstock suing Calypso Coral Ink. Cut with the Tailored Tag Punch. Cut the bottom flat and glue to the bottom of the Very Vanilla Cardstock layer using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
by clicking on the links below to visit my talented teammates!
Click PREVIOUS to visit Libby and NEXT to visit Melissa: