My niece Amy and her husband Logan are having a baby today! Another baby boy. Samuel will be a baby brother to Noah and Nicholas…….3 boys! Amy is scheduled for a C-section early this morning. She had to be at the hospital at 5:30 a.m.
This is the card I made that was included with the baby gift that I will show you as you scroll down:
The little “one-sies” are from a Jumbo Wheel Stamp called “Baby Tees”. I rolled the tees on Crumb Cake and Pool Party Cardstocks with Soft Sued Ink and hand-cut:
I do not have any ribbon that is the “Pool Party” color so I used my Whisper White Organza Ribbon, Pool Party Ink Pad and a Sponge Dauber and colored my own ribbon. It came out perfectly!
Other Card Supplies:
- Cardstock: Soft Suede, Pool Party, Crumb Cake
- DSP: Neutrals Patterns Paper Pack
- Accessories: Brads, Organza Ribbon
- Tools: Modern Label Punch, BigShot Machine, Billboard Decorative Strip Die, Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Inks: Soft Suede, Pool Party
- Stamp Sets: Jumbo Baby Tees Wheel Stamp, Party Time
This was the gift we gave Amy & Logan. My daughter Jessica makes these “Diaper Cakes”:
If anyone local is interested in one of these “Diaper Cakes” for a baby gift, let me know and I can have my daughter contact you!
Congrats to Amy & Logan….crossing my fingers that everything goes well today!