I have a really neat & cute project for you today. How about a witchy centerpiece for Halloween? I love decorating for Halloween, even more-so than I do for Christmas. You have such a variety of things you can use…pumpkins, witches, ghosts, frankensteins…I could go on and on!
Here is today’s project:
I first spotted this “punch art” witch on our Demonstrator Website which was created by Doris Denman. I had the thought of using the “Petal Cone Die” to create a witch’s hat and added to punch art to the front:
By adhering 2 petal cone die shapes together and folding the flaps outward, you have created a witch’s hat. The witch’s hat is then glued to a large rosette:
I used 2 pieces of Neutrals Paper Stack measuring 3 1/2″ x 12″. I scored all the pleats using my Simply Scored Scoring Tool and glued the 2 pieces together to form my rosette. Finish off by decorating the hat as you like!
- Cardstock: Basic Black, Whisper White, More Mustard, Tangerine Tango
- DSP: Houndstooth & Scaringbone
- Inks: Basic Black, Basic Black Stampin’ Write Marker
- Accessories: 1/2″ Scallop Dots Ribbon, Googlies
- Tools: Wide Oval Punch, Ornament Punch, Petal Cone Die, Scallop Oval Punch, Small Oval Punch, Simply Scored Scoring Tool, Jumbo Sticky Rounds, Sticky Strip, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Punch Pack (circle for nose)
- Stamps: Wicked Cool