Have you seen one of our bundle kits in the Stampin’ Up! catalog called “Tag A Bag Bundle”? This bundle is so sweet. Look at all the pieces you receive:
I made a little gift bag with mine and added some stars to the tag from the “Simply Stars Stamp Set”:
I totally fell in love with the sentiment from the “Million & One” stamp set. It was one of the first stamp sets I ordered when the catalog debuted. I added a few “Pearl Jewels” at the ends of each swirly.
The center of the bag was decorated with Washi Tap and Calypso Coral Cardstock cut on one edge with the “Scallop Trim Border Punch”:
The stars were all stamped on “Whisper White Cardstock” and hand-cut. I glued all of them in place using “Stampin’ Dimensionals” and added “Pearl Jewels” in the center:
• FREE Preview Projects August 19 – 24 (so you can see what we are all about)!
• Fall Collection runs August 24 – September 21
• Features the Holiday Catalog AND 2013-2014 Catalog Products
• 24 EXCLUSIVE samples
• Step-by-step DOWNLOADABLE PHOTO tutorials
• Only available to subscribers!
• Demonstrators & Customers welcome!
Thanks for stopping by to visit!