Welcome to a Saturday Blog Hop at Create with Connie & Mary. Our theme this week is Walking In A Winter Wonderland. Oh the possibilities! I decided to cut a snowman from the Let It Snow Designer Paper that is now, unfortunately sold out. I added a felt scarf from the Let It Snow Embellishment Kit which is also sold out. Most of us on the team work ahead on our projects so there’s no way to know how popular the products we are working with will be a few weeks later.
The sentiment from the Frosted Foliage stamp set was ideal for the center of my card. I’ll have all of the measurements listed for you once you view the following photos:
- Card Base: Bermuda Bay Cardstock 11″ x 4-1/4″. Score and fold at 5-1/2″.
- Layer #2: Coastal Cabana Cardstock 5-1/4″ x 4. Glue to card front.
- Layer #3: Let It Snow Designer Paper 5″ x 3-3/4″. Glue to card front. Use the largest oval die from the Layering Ovals Dies and cut through all three layers. You may have to run through your die-cutting machine several times to cut through all layers.
- Inside: Glue a piece of Whisper White Cardstock that measures 5-1/4″ x 4″ to the inside of the card. Fold the card back in place. Stamp the sentiment on the inside of the oval using Real Red Ink. Stamp the snowflakes over the sentiment using Coastal Cabana Ink.
- Snowflakes: Cut a total of two sets of snowflakes using the Frosted Frames Dies and Bermuda Bay Cardstock. Glue to the top right and bottom left corners of the oval. Add Red Rhinestone Jewels to the center of each snowflake.
- Snowman: Cut one snowman from the designer paper and glue in place on the bottom left-hand corner of the oval shaped hole using Stampin’ Dimensionals. Glue a scarf to the snowman.
by clicking on the links below to visit my talented teammates!
Click PREVIOUS to visit Libby and NEXT to visit Melissa: