Last month on one of my “Spotlight Sunday” posts, I showed you a card created by my downline Ellen and I told you I was going to try the braided edging of her card…well, here it is:
- Layer #1: I started out with Coastal Cabana Cardstock cut at 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″, score in the center at 4 1/4″ and folded. I completed the pattern on the edge per the directions.
- Layer #2: Calypso Coral Cardstock 3 1/4″ x 5 1/4″
- Layer #3: Modern Medley DSP 3″ x 5″
- Tag layers: Large tag stamped using Craft White Ink using the Chalk Talk stamp set, sprinkled with White Embossing Powder and set with Heat Tool. Add a small double-knotted bow at the top. Glue one layer of Coastal Cabana Cardstock cut with the Decorative Label Punch to the front of your tag. Stamp the sentiment from the Chalk Talk stamp set using Coastal Cabana Ink on Whisper White Cardstock and cut out using the Wide Oval Punch, glue in place using Stampin’ Dimensionals. Add one branch cut out with the Bird Punch using Calypso Coral Cardstock.
- Ribbon: Finish the card by wrapping a piece of 1/8″ Taffeta Ribbon along the edge.
Today at Create with Connie & Mary we are showing you another FREE project and tutorial during our Preview Week. Please visit Deb Currier’s blog to read more about it and to see what she has in store for us today. You can even win a FREE subscription!
Have a great day and thanks so much for stopping by!