Welcome to a Saturday Blog Hop at Create with Connie & Mary. Our theme this week is Top O’ The Morning and oh do I have a neat card for you! I wanted to create a card that had some green, some gold and some sparkle. I used the Handsomely Suited Bundle paired with the Gold Foil Sheets:
- Card Base: Thick Basic White Cardstock 11″ x 4-1/4″. Score and fold a 5-1/2″.
- Layer #2: Basic Black Cardstock 5″ x 3-3/4″. Glue to card front.
- Layer #3: Brights Designer Paper cut with the Suit & Tie Dies by cutting the “V” in the center top. Glue over the Basic Black Cardstock layer.
- Layer #4: Granny Apple Green Cardstock cut with the lapel die. Glue to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Pocket: Cut one pocket using the die and glue to the bottom right using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Bow: Cut one bow using the die and Gold Foil Sheets. Glue o the top using Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Buttons: Cut six buttons using the die and Granny Apple Green Cardstock. Glue to shirt front.
- Coins: Using a 1/4″ handheld circle punch and the Gold Foil Sheets, cut enough circles to fill the pocket. Glue in place tucked inside the pocket.
- Sentiment: Stamp the sentiment from the Itty Bitty Greetings stamp set using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink on a 1/2″ wide scrap piece of Basic White Cardstock. Cut the ends using the Banners Pick A Punch. Glue over the pocket.
by clicking on the links below to visit my talented teammates!
Click PREVIOUS to visit Libby and NEXT to visit Melissa:
Stampin’ Up! Products Used: