I am so happy with the way this card turned out. I experimented a little with something I wanted to try and it worked! The stamp set is called Faith in Nature:
What I experimented with was my Blender Pen and Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint. I first colored my pear image with the Lucky Limeade Stampin’ Write Marker. I then dipped my Blender Pen in my Shimmer Paint container……just on the very tip, and colored parts of my pear with it. You should see it in person…….wow! I applied it to the leaf and around the edges of the pear:
If you click on the photo, you might be able to see the glimmer & shine. I added a clip from the Clips Assortment to hold my sentiment layer in place and added a small flower I created with the Boho Blossoms Punch:
Just cut out 2 flowers and stack them on top of each other with a brad. Curl the edges up on the top layer. Notice the Lucky Limeade Bakers Twine? I colored that myself using a Sponge Dauber and the Lucky Limeade Ink Pad!
- Stamp Set: Faith In Nature, Friendly Phrases
- Inks: StazOn Jet Black, Lucky Limeade Stampin’ Write Marker & Ink Pad
- Cardstock: Wisteria Wonder, Lucky Limeade, Very Vanilla
- DSP: Flirtatious
- Tools: Large Oval Punch, Lace Ribbon Border Punch, Boho Blossoms Punch, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Shimmer Paint in Champagne Mist, Blender Pen
- Accessories: Clips Assortment, Bakers Twine, Brads
Have a been over to visit us on Create with Connie & Mary yet? Don’t forget that we are in our Early Bird pricing for the Holiday Subscription period. Go over and meet the team. We start with our Preview Projects next week so make sure you don’t miss it!