Kay Sha came up with this little goodie box on her blog called Creations on Paper. Isn’t it just darling? She made is specifically for the Ghiradelli Chocolate Squares. I’m thinking little chocolate nuggets would look cute in there also. I haven’t quite decided what to use it for yet but thought it was so cute……….that I needed to make one!
I took step-by-step photos:
3) Apply Sticky Strip as I did above. You can see the Sticky Strip as it has a red lining to it.
6) Adhere the 2nd square to the top flap of the box.
This is what your box should look like at this point.
12) Once glued, I slid the belly band off and embossed with the Square Lattice Impressions Folder. Slide back onto the box once you have embossed your band.
- My Information:
- Debbie Henderson
- Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator
- Shop 24/7: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/debbiehenderson/