I’ve got another swap card to show you today that I participated in with a group of Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators. This one was a Sale-A-Bration Swap. With Sale-A-Bration being in full swing, you can earn the two products I used on this card for FREE!
I love the little cluster that I stamped in the center of my card and then added the punched flower which gave so much dimension to the whole project. Do you like the border image I added above the designer paper?
Here is the card recipe:
- Card Base: Flirty Flamingo Cardstock 11″ x 4-1/4″ Score and fold at 5-1/2″.
- Layer #2: Whisper White Cardstock 5-1/4″ x 4″. Glue to card base.
- Layer #3: From My Heart Designer Paper 4″ x 1-1/2″. Glue to the bottom of the white layer.
- Border Image: Stamp the border image above the designer paper using Flirty Flamingo Ink.
- Flower: Stamp the branch image using Real Red Ink offset to the left. Stamp the berries over the branch image using Flirty Flamingo Ink. Stamp the flower using Real Red Ink on Flirty Flamingo Cardstock and cut with the Small Bloom Punch. Glue to the center of the stamped branch using Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Sentiment: Stamp the sentiment to the right using Real Red Ink.
- Bling: Add a Rhinestone Jewel in the center of the flower and a few on the background.
Stampin’ Up! products used:
Will you be placing an order today? If so, please use the monthly hostess code when prompted at checkout to earn free products from me. If your order is $150 of more, no need to add the code so you can earn your own hostess rewards! Thank you so much for supporting a small business owner!