Good Morning Stampers I hope you are loving the samples I’ve been posting this week using the Thoughtful Branches stamp set and the Beautiful Branches Thinlits Dies because here’s another one:
- I started with an Old Olive Cardstock base measuring 11″ x 4-1/4″ and scoring in the center at 5-1/2″ and folding.
- The 2nd layer is Soft Sky Cardstock measuring 5-1/4″ x 4″. Emboss with the Sparkle Embossing Folder and glue to card base.
- Cut 2 strips of the Serene Scenery Designer Paper Stack strips, one measuring 3/4″ x 4″ and one measuring 1″ x 4″. Use the Fringe Scissors to cut along each strip. Glue the 1″ strip in place even with the bottom of the Soft Sky layer. Glue the 2nd strip over the first strip.
- Using the thinlits, cut the tree shape using Soft Suede Cardstock and glue the tree in-between the grass layers.
- Stamp the tree leaves using Rich Razzleberry Ink on Whisper White Cardstock and cut out using the thinlits. Glue over the tree image using small pieces of Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the sentiment on Whisper White Cardstock using Rich Razzleberry Ink and cut out using the Tree Builder Punch. Cut 2 more clouds also. Glue 2 clouds tucked under the tree and glue the one with the sentiment layered over the tree leaves.
- Wrap Crushed Curry Baker’s Twine around the bottom twice and tie into a bow!
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!