Welcome to a Saturday Blog Hop at Create with Connie & Mary. Our theme this week is Thinking Of Fall. I am a fall-lover, especially when it comes to leaves. Here in Maine our leaves are going to start “turning” as we call it. That means the beautiful fall colors will be appearing soon and we usually have lots of visitors that come “leaf peeping”. It’s for real and it happens every year!
Today I am showing you this beauty that I created using lots of products from the Mini Catalog. I used:
- Gilded Autumn Designer Paper
- Love Of Leaves Bundle (stamps & dies)
- Acorn Trinkets
- Gold Hoops Embellishments
- Banners Pick A Punch
You can see all of my beautiful layers even closer in this photo:
- Card Base: Thick Very Vanilla Cardstock 11″ x 4-1/4″. Score and fold at 5-1/2″.
- Layer #2: Gilded Autumn Designer Paper 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″. Cut a rectangle in the center using the Stitched Rectangle Dies that measures 4-3/8″ x 3″. Add Foam Adhesive Sheets layers to the back of the frame and glue to card front. Flip the rectangle over to the 2nd patterned side and glue to the inside of the frame.
- Sentiment: Stamp the sentiment using Early Espresso Ink on a piece of Very Vanilla Cardstock that measures 4″ x 1/2″. Trim the ends using the Banners Pick A Punch. Glue to frame.
- Leaves: Cut 4 leaves with the dies using Cajun Craze and Pool Party Cardstocks. Glue in place tucked under the sentiment layer using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Embellish: Glue a Gold Hoop Embellishment under the leaves using Mini Glue Dots. Tie a bow using the Wonder Of The Season Ribbon Combo and threading through an Acorn Trinket. Glue to the leaves using Mini Glue Dots.
by clicking on the links below to visit my talented teammates!
Click PREVIOUS to visit Libby and NEXT to visit Melissa: