Welcome to our April 2017 Blog Hop!
I had the bright idea of using all five retiring In-Colors on my project and I love the way it turned out. I used the lacey border image from the Grateful Bunch stamp set and added the sentiment cut with a partial cut from the Best Badge Punch:
- Delightful Dijon Cardstock 11″ 4-1/4″. Score and fold in half at 5-1/2″.
- Cucumber Crush Cardstock 5-1/4″ x 4″.
- Watermelon Wonder Cardstock 5″ x 3-3/4″.
- Tip Top Taupe Cardstock 4-3/4″ x 3-1/2″.
- Mint Macaron Cardstock 4-1/2″ x 3-1/4″.
- Whisper White Cardstock 4-1/4″ x 3″.
Thanks for taking part in our blog hop for the month of April, there are so many amazing & inspiring ideas you don’t want to miss. Remember that currently you are visiting my blog – Debbie Henderson, so check the blog hop line up list below to see who is next in the list. Note: Some of us are still getting situated with our blog links so please be patient as we make sure all the links are working.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies Used: