Each Wednesday, Terry Blais from Goin’ Over The Edge is going to love for you to add your Halloween creation to her blog hop for 13 weeks! At the end of 13 weeks, she will draw a name of one person for a $50 Stampin’ Up! gift certificate! The more times you enter the blog hop, the better your chances of taking home the Grand Prize. You also get a ticket just for displaying The Great Pumpkin Blog Hop badge on your blog. How great is that!
If you keep scrolling to the end of my post, you will see all the submissions and you can enter your project also!
My card for this week’s blog hop:
I chose the “Monster Munchies” for my focal image. I even added “Googly Eyes” to my spider. All of my layers are sponged using a “Sponge Dauber” and “StazOn Jet Black Ink”. For the background I embossed using the “Spider Web Textured Impressions Folder” and sponged the embossing by turning my ink pad upside-down and rubbing it lightly against the embossing.
The layering for the sentiment comes from the “Howlstooth & Scaringbone Designer Paper” and the shapes are cut with the “Big Shot Machine” and the “Window Frames Framelits”.
I used different layers of cardstock and DSP for a little bit of trim using the “Large Scallop Edgelits Die”. Finish off the card with “Rhinestone Jewels”!
- Cardstock: Basic Gray, Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Summer Starfruit, Tangerine Tango
- DSP: Howlstooth & Scaringbone
- Inks: StazOn Jet Black, Tangerine Tango
- Stamps: Monster Munchies
- Accessories: Rhinestone Jewels, Googly Eyes
- Tools: Big Shot Machine, Large Scallop Edgelits Die, Window Frames Framelits, Spider Web Textured Impressions Folder, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Wide Oval Punch, Sponge Dauber