This is the final week of Terry’s “The Great Pumpkin Blog Hop”. Terry, what fun I’ve had participating with you and what a great idea you had with this! Blog readers, if you stop on over to visit Terry’s blog, you’ve got tons of ideas for Halloween.
Today I have a pumpkin card I created by placing a “Labels Collection Framelit Die” on the fold before cutting:
And if you look closely, you will notice a little bit of paper piercing around the owl. A double row of circles:
The leaves are from the Autumn Accents Die and embossed:
Here are all the supplies I used:
- Cardstock: Tangerine Tango, Soft Suede, Old Olive, Whisper White
- Inks: Soft Suede, Tangerine Tango. Old Olive
- Tools: Owl Punch, 1 3/4″ Scallop Circle Punch, Paper Piercer, Essentials Paper Piercing Pack, Big Shot Machine, Autumn Accents Die, Elegant Lines Textured Impressions Folder, Woodgrain Textured Impressions Folder, Labels Collection Framelits, Sponge Daubers
- Stamp Set: Googly Ghouls
Make sure you try to enter Week 13 of The Great Pumpkin Blog Hop, this is your last chance!
Join in right here:
Also a quick reminder to visit Create with Connie & Mary to sign up for our Card “Create”tions Edition, we start our edition in just two days!
- week mini-edition that is only cards
- These cards are EXCLUSIVE to our subscription and won’t be shown anywhere else.
- Each designer will choose a holiday or winter set each week and make 3 different cards using that one set.
- Total of 45 unique card ideas from 15 different sets.
- Each card set includes a printable supply list with card measurements and photos.
- Perfect for your classes and stamp camps or to make for your own
3D favor that matches the holiday or winter set they chose that week.
We will be sharing this favor on our personal blogs !