Welcome to a Saturday Blog Hop at Create with Connie & Mary. Our theme this week is Textures & Ribbon and I had a lot of fun with this project:
- Card Base: Evening Evergreen Cardstock 11″ x 4-1/4″. Score and fold at 5-1/2″.
- Layer #2: Brights Designer Paper 5-1/4″ x 4″. Glue to card base.
- Layer #3: Balmy Blue Cardstock 4-1/2″ x 3-1/4″. Place the Basic Pattern Decorative Mask with the trees over the cardstock. Spread some of the Shimmery White Embossing Paste over the mask with a Palette Knife. Remove the mask and quickly rinse it under some water to remove it from the mask. Pat dry with paper towel. Set cardstock layer aside and allow to dry.
- Trees: Cut the following trees:
- Branch Trees: Stamp (3) using Early Espresso Ink on Basic White Cardstock. Cut with the die.
- Large Evergreen: Stamp the tree using Old Olive Ink on Basic White Cardstock. Cut with the die.
- Small Evergreen: Stamp the tree using Evening Evergreen Ink on Basic White Cardstock. Cut with the die.
- Glue the branch trees flat over the embossing paste. Glue the two evergreen trees over the branch trees using Stampin’ Dimensionals. Glue the cardstock layer to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Birds: Cut (2) birds using the die and Real Red Cardstock. Glue to the branch trees using Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Sentiment: Stamp the sentiment on Basic White Cardstock using Evening Evergreen Ink. Cut with the tag die from the Tailor Made Dies. Tie a piece of the Open Weave Evergreen Ink through the hole and tie into a double knot. Glue tag to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
by clicking on the links below to visit my talented teammates!
Click PREVIOUS to visit Libby and NEXT to visit Melissa: