Last week I demo’d a workshop for Norma and girls at a Scrapmania event. Thanks Norma and thanks Jamie for having me! I started the workshop by demo-ing this first card:
How can you go wrong with Champagne Glimmer Paper? You should see this card in person! And notice the little basket holding the tree? I created that with the Cupcake Punch. I love to show how versatile our punches are.
- Stamp Set: Everygreen
- Inks: Early Espresso
- Cardstock: Whisper White
- DSP: Snow Festival, Champagne Glimmer Paper
- Tools: Cupcake Punch, Star Punch, Stampin’ Dimensionals
I wanted to show our beautiful Crumb Cake Tulle, so I used it as part of the background for this card. I hand cut my own tag and embossed it with the Designer Frames Textured Impressions Folder. I also stamped the wreath from Full of Blessings in VersaMark Ink and added Early Espresso Embossing Powder. I only colored parts of the image to add a little splash of color:
- Cardstock: River Rock, Pumpkin Pie, Very Vanilla
- Tools: Big Shot, Designer Frames Textured Impressions Folder, Small Oval Punch, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Early Espresso Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Hand Held Punch, Blender Pen
- Accessories: Gold Brads, Linen Thread, Very Vanilla Seam Binding Ribbon, Crumb Cake Tulle
- Stamp Set: Full of Blessings, Distressed Dots Stamp
- Inks: VersaMark, Pumpkin Pie, Wild Wasabi
Card for the girls:
The girls all created this card to take home with them!
- DSP: Snow Festival
- Inks: Cherry Cobbler, Gumball Green
- Cardstock: Gumball Green, Whisper White
- Tools: Small Oval Punch, Big Shot Machine, Lacy Brocade Textured Impressions Folder, Window Frames Framelits, Holiday Ornaments Framelits, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Paper Piercer, Oval Accents Die
- Stamps: Joyous Celebrations, Ornament Keepsakes
- Accessories: Mini Brads
Congrats to Norma for a very successful workshop. She earned over $80 in product and 2 half-price items! If you would like to learn more about workshops, contact me today!