Studio Sketches is a new stamp set in the new “Idea Book & Catalog”. You stamp the image, add a little bit of color here and there, and it’s all done for you. All I did to my image was stamp it in “Basic Black Classic Ink” and then added a wee bit of brown, purple and yellow with my “Watercolor Pencils” and a “Blender Pen”.
For those of you that have been blender pen shy……….wow, what you are missing. All you do is take off the cover to your blender pen, dip in some color and spread it! You can use inks, watercolor pencils, or watercolor wonder crayons. All three are so easy to use.
Other Stampin’ Up! supplies used:
- Stamp Sets: Studio Sketches, Sense of Time
- Cardstock: Concord Crush, Whisper White, Pretty In Pink
- DSP: Newsprint
- Punches: Scallop Circle, Scallop Oval, Scallop Border
- Inks: Basic Black, Craft White
- Accessories: 1/8″ Taffeta Ribbon in Whisper White, Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Tools: Blender Pen, Watercolor Pencils
- Debbie Henderson
- Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator
- Shop 24/7: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/debbiehenderson/