Our “Stampers for Others” group has a sketch challenge for this month that I created in My Digital Studio. I told the girls they could substitute any shape for the items in the sketch. Here is a photo of the sketch:
My card for the challenge:
How easy it is to create layer after layer when you have a coordinating stamp set and framelits to play with. Once I stamped my ornaments from the “Ornament Keepsakes” stamp set, I cut everything out using the “Holiday Ornaments Framelits”. I even added layer after layer to make the ornaments look elegant and topped them off with bling!
The “Peace On Earth” sentiment is from the “Greetings of the Season” stamp set. Inked and stamped in “Elegant Eggplant Ink” on a “Whisper White Cardstock” piece cut from the “Delicate Doilies Sizzlits Dies”.
Card Supplies Used:
- Cardstock: Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White, Silver Glimmer Paper
- Inks: Elegant Eggplant, Old Olive, Wisteria Wonder
- Accessories: Large Pearl Basic Jewels, 3/8″ Ruffled Ribbon in Wisteria Wonder
- Stamps: Greetings of the Season, Ornament Keepsakes
- Tools: Big Shot Machine, Delicate Doilies Sizzlits Die, Oval Accents Die, 3/4″ Circle Punch, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Merry Mini’s Punch Pack, Mini Glue Dots