For our Stampers for Others challenge this month, I found this inspiration photo to use as inspiration:
Okay, what do you do with this? Well, you can do various different things:
- you can focus on the colors in the photo
- you can focus on certain patterns in the photo
- you can focus on a theme from the photo
- you can focus on a particular item from the photo
- or combine a few different ideas you see in the photos
I chose to use the hair band in the bottom left photo for my inspiration:
I love the combination of Marina Mist and Melon Mambo. I also snuck in a little bit of black to accent the two colors. How easy is that?
You can’t tell from the photos, but I sprayed Vanilla Smooch Mist on my Very Vanilla cardstock layer. If you click on the photo above you might be able to catch a glimpse. Here are the other supplies I used:
- Cardstock: Marina Mist, Melon Mambo, Very Vanilla, Basic Black
- Inks: Basic Black
- Tools: BigShot Machine, Festive Finishes Pick a Pattern Letterpress Plate, Doily Punch, Ribbon Border Punch, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Vanilla Smooch Spritz
- Accessories: Pearl Jewels, Brads
- Stamps: Friendly Phrases
Let’s see if this photo inspires you to create! Have a great day!